I’ll be doing yearly (or maybe bi-yearly) logs about my entertainment/media consumption. Making logs is great, more data = more fun :D
I’ve played a lot of games from a very young age specifically on the PS1, PS2, Gameboy Advanced, Nintendo DS, and finally the computer. I spent most of my school years playing Age of Empires 1/2, Age of Mythology, Rise of Nations, DotA, GunZ, and Runescape. But that’s the past. My love for gaming rekindled over the years specifially in the 2014 and I played quite some games that year.
The games I really liked, finished most of them, in 2014 are as follows:
- A Story about my uncle - 4.4 hrs
- Anno 2070 - 15.0 hrs
- Banished - 10.0 hrs
- Batman Arkham City - 21.0 hrs
- Borderlands 2 - 15.0 hrs
- Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - 4.0 hrs
- Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 7.8 hrs
- Gunpoint - 3.5 hours
- Hero of the Kingdom - 8.5 hrs
- Hitman Absolution - 17.1 hrs
- Insurgency - 12.3 hrs
- Mark of the Ninja - 9.3 hrs
- Metro 2033 Redux - 11.3 hrs
- Murdered: Soul Suspect - 5.2 hrs
- Sleeping Dogs - 17.2 hrs
- The Walking Dead - 12.5 hrs
- Tomb Raider - 11.2 hrs
- Torchlight II - 26 hrs
Total time spent: 211.3 hrs
Times have been tracked using Steams in-built time tracking feature which isn’t very accurate but does the job.
Unfortunately I have not tracked/logged TV Shows and Movies which I have seen in 2014. I can recollect most of it, but then it wouldn’t be a complete list; hence I’ve decided to omit them this year.