After over 25 days of studying, my 6th sem exams finally came to an end.
I’m super excited. I had all these cool ideas during these days which I didn’t have time to do.
So here’s a rough note of some of the things I’ll be doing for a week or so.
- Make a programming language. - Pretty simple right? :P
- I already have a pretty sound grasp on the theoryof compilers. Now it’s time to implement one.
- Might have to refresh on compiler concepts.
- Make a personal photo hosting solution
- I really need a way to upload images I use instantly.
- May include screenshot+insta upload.
- Should include access to api.
- Possible authentication?
- Secure possible authentication?
- Make a personal analytics app
- y u so complicated google analytics?
- Follow through the SICP video lectures from MIT.
- learn mi some functional :P